Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spice it up!


I love wearing simple outfits and having one piece of statement jewelry. Automatically people's attention is drawn to that and also I just love jewelry, in general! Etsy is one of my favorite web sites because I can find a huge selection of things from it and since most of it is handmade, no one else will have what I'm wearing which makes it really unique.

Feather necklace

ear cuff

tree ring

love birds

infinity necklace

hand stamped elephant bracelet

bicycle bracelet

little lemon earrings

bunny ring


miss princess ring

(all jewelry from Etsy.com)

Hope you find something you like :)


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...