Monday, December 24, 2012

Little Things #5

My obsession with skater skirts- I love skater skirts: those perfect skirts with a thick waist band, the perfect length, the right color, sometimes the pockets, the prints, the shape, and yet everywhere I look there never seems to be one that I like!
__________________
Mon obsession pour les jupes de patineuses- J'adore les jupes de patineuses: les jupes parfaites avec un gros élastique à la taille, la longueur parfaite, la bonne couleur, quelques fois les poches, les imprimés, la forme, mais partout où je vais, il n'y en a jamais une que j'aime!

Forever 21

Forever 21

Laredoute.fr


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...