Tuesday, January 15, 2013

47°F


It felt like spring today and I'm starting to question weather or not I'll ever see snow this winter. This look is girly, a pearly grey-blue sweater and dark washed jeans. I love these sneakers so much, they're comfortable and a bit classy at the same time.

____

J'avais l'impression qu'aujourd'hui était un jour de printemps et je commence à me demander sérieusement si je vais encore voir de la neige avant la fin de cet hiver. Ce look et féminin, un pull gris bleu perle avec des jeans bleus foncés. J'adore ces baskets, elles sont confortables, mais aussi un peu habillé.




Sweater- Lands End Canvas
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Bensimon
Clips- scünci
Necklace- gifted from France
Rings- C&A, H&M, Etsy

~Emma

2 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...