Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside


I love snow but to a certain point. When it gets brown and slushy, I start longing for summer. When the snow gets so high my rain boots are filled with snowflakes, I start longing for summer. When I can't feel my hands because they're red and almost num, I start longing for summer. When I feel like I gained 10 pounds from wearing chunky sweaters and puffer jackets, I start longing for summer. But when I'm busy catching snowflakes on my tongue and throwing snowballs, I want winter to last forever.

J'adore la neige, mais quand même, il y a des limites. Quand la neige dégèle et qu'elle devient toute sale, je commence à avoir hâte que l'été arrive rapidement. Quand il y a tant de neige au point où mes bottes sont remplies de flocons, je commence à avoir hâte que l'été arrive rapidement. Quand je ne sens plus mes mains parce qu'elles sont rouges et froides, je commence à avoir hâte que l'été arrive rapidement. Quand j'ai l'impression d'avoir pris 10 kilos avec toutes les doudounes et les gros pulls que je porte, je commence à avoir hâte que l'été arrive rapidement. Mais quand je suis en train d'attraper des flocons de neige sur ma langue et quand je lance des boules de neige, je veux que l'hiver dure toute une éternité.





Coat- Delia's
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- Dirty Laundry
Sweater- made by grandmother
Hat- made by grandmother
Cup- Marimekko 

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...