Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Emma's Fix It Shop

Land's End jean jacket and shirt, H&M corduroys, Bensimon shoes, Target bracelets, H&M pearls





    Rings/ bagues: ebay                                                            Itsybitsy        
I bought this wrench ring and my parents asked me if I was going to start building and fixing things around the house! It's just another ring that has become my favorite (along with all of my others). In Angers I was not able to go a month passing Bijou Brigitte and not buying anything... so I did.
J'ai acheté cette bague en forme de clé à molette et mes parents m'ont demandé si j'allais commencé à bricoler! C'est juste une autre bague, qui est bien évidemment devenue ma préférée (comme toutes les autres). À Angers je n'étais pas capable de passer Bijou Brigitte sans ne rien acheter... donc j'ai cédé.
~Emma

2 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...