Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Black and Yellow

Ann Taylor cardigan (vintage), Mossimo Supply Co, Madden Girl chelsea booties, Sterling Silver necklace, mom's vintage earrings, bracelet bought in Bali
I bought this dress in the middle of winter and I simply could not wait to wear it. I was so happy today when I knew exactly what I was going to pair it with and the weather was perfect. I love when and outfit makes me this happy!
J'ai acheté cette robe au beau milieu de l'hiver et j'avais hâte de la portée. J'étais tellement contente aujourd'hui, car je savais exactement ce que j'allais mettre avec ma robe et en plus il faisait super beau. J'adore quand un look me rend si contente!


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...