Saturday, May 11, 2013

Too late

New Vintage military jacket, Mossimo Supply Co. shirt, Forever 21 jeans, N.Y.C espadrilles, really old belt and necklace(???), Target bangles
 Have you noticed that I am not wearing any rings? I must be sick or feverish! That rarely happens, especially because it was a conscious decision. I didn't forget them. I also have had this necklace since 3rd grade, basically a really long time. The shape of the heart is perfect and the size is just right.
Est-ce que vous avez remarqué que je ne porte aucune bague? Je dois être malade ou fiévreuse! Ça se passe rarement que je choisisse de ne pas en porter. Je n'ai pas oublié. Depuis CE2 j'ai ce collier, ça fait très longtemps. La forme du cœur est parfait et la taille est super.






~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...