Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Grass is Always Greener

Aéropostale dress, Bensimon shoes, Swatch watch, Brandy Melville ring, handmade bracelets from Tukey
Ok, let's go eat a coffee éclair.
I was asked if it bothered me to "kindly stay off the grass" by an old man spying on me from his apartment window. I sort of did. 

I went to Le Bon Marché today, precisely to the stationery section. They had popsicle & Petit Lu cookie shaped notepads that I almost bought. Their notebooks were original and colorful. I love pretty stationary, journals and colorful pens (my back to school shopping life in a nutshell).

Un vieil homme, qui m'épiait de la fenêtre de son appartement, m'a demandé si ça "ne m'ennuierait pas de ne pas marcher sur la pelouse?" 

Je suis allée au Bon Marché aujourd'hui, plus précisément à la papeterie. Il y avait des blocs notes en forme de glace à l'eau et en biscuits Petit Lu que j'ai failli acheter. Les cahiers étaient originaux et colorés. J'adore la belle papeterie, des cahiers et des stylos multicolores (le résumé vite fait de mes achats pour la rentrée scolaire). 



photos: PAUL
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Great post,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...