Monday, October 21, 2013

Leaving Handprints All Over You

New Vintage military vest, Gap shirt, H&M pants and scarf, Madden Girl booties, handmade jewelry 
I actually took time to do my hair! Isn't it pretty? Actually, I don't care if you don't like it, it took me a while (skills) and plus I like it anyways. When my hair's in a pony tail, I don't get those annoying fly aways. My hair tends to frizz up when it's humid out, knot itself, and I always get that halo of baby hairs framing my face by the end of the day. I'm not really talented for this kind of stuff, so I probably won't be a hairdresser. I can do pretty things with my friends', but I always have a hard time doing my own (partially because I can't see what I'm doing in the back of my head). Anyways.... this is my "proud hair day", just like the other time when I fishtailed my hair and it didn't look so bad!

J'ai enfin pris du temps pour me coiffer aujourd'hui! N'est-ce pas joli? En fait, c'est pas grave si vous n'aimez pas parce que ça ma pris du temps (j'ai trop de talent, je sais) et en plus, j'aime bien de toute façon. Quand je me fait une queue de cheval, je n'ai pas tous ces cheveux trop courts qui s'échappent de ma coiffure. Mes cheveux ont tendance à boucler quand il fait humide, se nouer et, j'ai toujours un espèce d'halo de petits cheveux qui entourent mon visage à la fin de la journée. Je ne suis pas très douée question coiffure, je ne serais probablement jamais coiffeuse. J'arrive à faire de jolies choses pour mes amies, mais j'ai toujours du mal avec mes propres cheveux (peut-être parce que je n'arrive pas à voir ce qu'il y a derrière ma tête). Bref, aujourd'hui c'est mon jour "belle coiffure", comme l'autre fois où je me suis fait une natte qui n'était pas trop mal!







photos: PAUL

~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Très jolies ces photos!!!J'adore ta coiffure!!!!Look sympa également!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look!!!
    followed you back
    keep in touch !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have completely inspired me to do my own graffiti photoshoot!

    http://hannahasalways.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...