Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blue Fossil

Hello Lovelies, 

The snow is slowly beginning to disappear thank the gods but somehow the cold persists. I can't ever greet a morning with temperatures above 10 degrees and my hands are cracking from the cold. Ugh summer I need you! 


Boots: Echo 
Bag: Fossil 
Jeans: Levi's 
Button Up: Ralph Lauren 
Sunglasses: American Eagle
Coat: American Eagle



This bag is absolutely amazing. The brilliant blue color adds a spark to every outfit and it is easy to pile in all the junk that is needed in a purse (whats in my bag video may be on its way). It's simple and elegant and I believe I can say that about all of fossils bags. Fossil is a beautiful brand and its incredibly durable. Never be afraid to add a spark to your outfit. 



~Miki

3 comments:

  1. you look so stylish !!!love the outfit !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look!! I love your scarf and bag!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I need summer to come by again soon too!! You look great, blue and leopard are a match made in heaven - snow or no snow.;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...