Saturday, May 31, 2014

Not Forever

Forever 21 blazer, Loft shirt via rummage sale, H&M pants, Vans shoes, Target earrings & bracelets, Bernard Forever tattoo, gifted necklace
Guess the price of this wonderful light sweater that I found in a huge yard sale? $2.00. I call that a great bargain, especially since it's the Ann Taylor Loft brand. I was telling you here about how these pants get me in a good mode every time I wear them. Honestly, they make each outfit work. Did you notice my tattoo? It's from the brand Bernard Forever, that I love. They have many fun washable tattoos to chose from. I picked the geometric pallet which is pretty discrete. What do you guys think?

Devinez combien j'ai payé pour cette merveille de pull léger à une vente vide grenier? $2.00. J'appelle ça une sacrée bonne affaire, surtout du fait que c'est la marque Ann Taylor Loft. Je vous parlais ici de ce pantalon "bonne humeur". Il est vraiment un sans faute question look. Vous avez remarqué mon tatouage? C'est de la marque Bernard Forever, que j'affectionne. Ils ont beaucoup de tatouages temporaires sympa à votre disposition. J'ai choisi la palette géométrique qui est assez discrète. Qu'en pensez vous?

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. That's not a bargain that's a steal ;-) Love the complete look, and I am still in love with thse gorgeous pants Emma.
    Happy Weekend girls
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quel beau tatouage, j'aime beaucoup, il ne fait pas faux sur ta peau, c'est très simple et très graphique!!
    J'adore ta veste!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...