Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Stolen

Target shirt, necklace & shorts, Marshalls shoes, H&M rings, handmade bracelet

The story behind these shoes: I went to Marshalls with my mom a while ago. We were looking around the isles, not searching for anything in particular. I found these shoes on sale. They looked good and were very comfortable. I showed them to my mom who said they looked too similar to my Franco Sartos. I put them back on the rack only to find them on my mom's feet half an hour after. She had completely forgotten I had previously tried them on. Since she bought them, I decided I could borrow them for a look!

L'histoire de ces chaussures: j'étais allée à Marshalls avec ma mère il y a quelques temps. On flânait dans les rayons, sans chercher grand chose en particulier. J'ai trouvé ces chaussures super soldées. Elles m'allaient très bien et étaient confortables. Quand je les ai montrées à ma mère, elle m'a dit qu'elles ressemblaient trop à mes Franco Sarto. Je les ai reposées pour les découvrir aux pieds de ma mère, une demie-heure plus tard. Elle avait complètement oublié que je venais de les essayer. Pour la peine, j'ai décidé que, puisqu'elle se les est achetées, je pouvais les emprunter pour un look!


~Emma

7 comments:

  1. I love the story Emma, moms huh ;) the top is awesome girl, love the combination, the colors looks gorgeous on you.
    hugs girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shoe story, haha! Love that shirt, so cute! Mckenzie xx
    www.mckenziechannon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral crush! Love the simple look and the colors of your outfit. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tank top is so cute, I love the detail in the back!

    Our Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beauty! perfect outfit, love these colours!!!
    but your rings...omg.... to die for! just stunning!
    have a great day, kisses xxx
    Eva&Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your shirt! love the details of the fabric and the coral straps!! you look stunning as always :)

    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty top!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...