Saturday, August 23, 2014

New In - 9


Vintage Ralph Lauren Brand shorts, boughten in Santa Cruz, California
Short en jean Vintage de Ralph Lauren Brand, acheté à Santa Cruz, Californie



Urban Outfitters Outlet tank top & Aerie bralette
Haut d'Urban Outfitters & bandeau d'Aerie


Earrings from my mom
Boucles d'oreilles de ma mère

Sew on patches from various parks in California
Écussons de Californie

Buddha from China Town in San Francisco
Buddha de China Town à San Francisco

I rearranged my bookshelf
J'ai réorganisé mes étagères

Babylips Chapstick
Produit à lèvres Babylips

Bag from Santa Barbara Public Market, California
Sac cabas du Public Market à Santa Barbara, Californie

photos: PAUL & I
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Coucou!!!
    J'aime beaucoup ton short en jean et ton top est vraiment trop mignon, c'est très joli le coté échancré dans le dos; j'adore!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...