Sunday, August 24, 2014

Water Rises Up

Vintage shirt & shorts, Target sunglasses, watch & necklace



I went in my first vintage boutique ever in Santa Cruz. It was entirely filled with hippie, disco, cowgirl and eccentric outfits. After I walked in, I headed straight for the jean shorts section. The second pair that I looked at was this one. Since the store was closing in a couple of minutes, I ran to try them on. I've never boughten any article of clothing that quickly. These Ralph Lauren shorts are now my favorite piece I own. Every time I wear them, I think of Santa Cruz.

C'est la première fois que je suis allée dans une vraie boutique de vêtements vintage à Santa Cruz! Elle était entièrement remplie de tenues hippies, disco, cowgirl et beaucoup d'autres ensembles excentriques. En entrant dans le magasin, j'ai tout de suite foncé au rayon shorts en jeans. C'est celui-ci qui m'est tombé sous la main. Comme le magasin allait fermer dans quelques minutes, j'ai vite essayé le short. Je n'ai jamais acheté un vêtement aussi rapidement. En ce moment, c'est de loin ma pièce préférée. Chaque fois que je porte ce short Ralph Lauren, je pense à Santa Cruz.





photos: PAUL
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. Great view honey, love the laid-back look!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome view and love your look. :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool find Emma. Love the shorts it's divine. Cool summer look! Beautiful pics girl!
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful!!! Love your whole outfit:)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures - and awesome shorts! :)

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post - wish i was on a beach right now!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...