Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hello World

My beauteous and wondrous followers I've got a lot of explaining to do. 

For those of you newbies who have begun to follow Emma and my blog this summer you may have not met me yet, so, hi! I'm Miki :) 
For those who've been with us since the beginning and for those who are newer you may have noticed my absence this past summer. And for this absence I apologize and here is a bit of an explanation for my disappearance. 
To kick off the summer I spent a month in France with many of my friends on a trip around France and to Switzerland and we finished the trip on the Mediterranean. When I got back from the trip life which had seemed to disappear for that month quickly caught up with me and swept me off my feet. I spent the summer doing a lot of art and college adventures (I am currently in the process of applying to college since I am a senior in high school). I worked multiple days a week as a waitress and spent a large amount of time at the gym and out in nature. I spent a good amount of time camping and hiking and of course writing. For those of you who don't know I love to write especially about controversial topics in our society. Which brings me to my greatest accomplishment this summer: getting through a high level college course on gender in our current society. I've taken college courses before (last summer and this) to gain extra credits but mainly just to learn! The experience was wonderful and I learned so much and as time moves on I will be sharing my discoveries with you! 
So that is a brief overview of my summer. I sadly didn't see Emma once which is crazy since we technically are attached at the hip. I missed her like crazy and was so glad when she finally got home from her travels and we saw each other. 
Over the next month I'll be filling you in on my summer mixed in with other posts, so it'll be amazing to hear from you and get back to writing for my favorite blog! 
Love, 
Miki 

PS- throughout the summer I kept up with our tumblr page and my instagram check 'em out :) 

7 comments:

  1. i just randomly found your blog. so you both are new to me. but i cant wait to hear what ive been missing.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found us!! Excited for the journey together :)

      ~Miki

      Delete
  2. you look so happy,
    good for you dear.
    :)


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo looks amazing, the colours are beautiful :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/09/deep-blue-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photograph you look so pretty and happy! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking us out and you're blog is spectacular as well :)

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...