Friday, October 17, 2014

Coach, My Love

Lands End vest & shirt, H&M pants, Coach belt, esparilles from French marché, Bijou Brigitte & H&M rings
With the arrival of Fall comes pants season. You have to hold up your skinny jeans, right? It's the return of the thrifted Coach belt, as if new, for $2.00!!! Leather is so pretty and soft. I'd like to find a way to highlight this belt in my looks. Put your ideas in the comments.
I also made it to Lands End's Pinterest page! Click to view.

 La saison des pantalons vient avec l'automne. Il faut bien quelque chose pour soutenir son slim, n'est-ce pas? C'est le retour de la ceinture fripée Coach, quasi neuve, pour $2.00!!! Qu'est-ce que le cuir est beau et lisse. J'aimerais trouver un moyen de mettre en valeur cette ceinture. Merci de me donner des idées.
Je suis aussi sur la page de Pinterest de Lands End! Cliquez pour voir.
 
photos: PAUL
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Great jeans jacket !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this laid back look and your denim jacket is <3

    Anyway dear, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a steal Emma, $2.00 for a Coach belt! Cool skinny, love the complete outfit. To make the belt the star you could wear a maybe white jeans, or maybe a white tee, that would make the belt pop out. Try other colors like beige/gold/ just lighter colors, hope that makes any sense to you, lol.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute look! love the denim jacket and I'm also in love with Coach :) your belt is adorable!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...