Thursday, December 17, 2015

Petite Maison of Instagram | 10


A photo posted by Emma Taylor (@petite.maison.of.fashion) on


Are you on Instagram? Am I following you? Let me know in the comments, follow the blog's Instagram account and I'll check yours out!

Est-ce que vous avez un compte Instagram? Est-ce que je vous suis? Dites-moi dans les commentaires, suivez le compte Instagram du blog et j'irai voir votre compte!



A photo posted by Emma Taylor (@petite.maison.of.fashion) on


A photo posted by Emma Taylor (@petite.maison.of.fashion) on


A photo posted by Emma Taylor (@petite.maison.of.fashion) on

A photo posted by Emma Taylor (@petite.maison.of.fashion) on

~Emma

22 comments:

  1. Your photos are always so beautiful and unique, love them. Great post :)

    Valentina from http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm feeling the need to go like every single one of these because they are all BEAUTIFUL! I love the jumping one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma that first photo is just priceless. Wishing you a happy weekend ahead, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral cup is adorable! Am I the only one who can't stand oatmeal? I mean, it's super healthy, but... it tastes so weird haha No?

    http://stylewithveni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate oatmeal and its consistency. Then I started adding fresh & frozen fruit, cinnamon and sometimes coconut flakes. You'd be surprised by the wonderful taste!

      Delete
  5. just take a look of your Instagram and give a like to a view pics in there. Nice photos you take! so I following your IG :D @Calledasia_Icha
    if you would like to follow mine too :)

    have a great day!

    (visit my blog )
    http://bunnyawn.blogspot.co.id/

    XOXO,
    -Icha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ton compte Insta est toujours joli, les photos sont naturelles et très inspirantes!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice instagram photos
    www.magfashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so full of joy, I love it!

    Bold Bliss
    http://boldblissblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos so much! Especially that photo of the black and white tiles, I have a thing with floors too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos always look so on point and pretty (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...