Thursday, March 2, 2017

Chopped Up

Striped shirt, jeans, white sneakers #casualoutfit
Thrifted button up shirt, Zara shirt, Urban Outfitters jeans, New Look shoes, Forever 21 bag, Swatch watch, L.A. Hearts sunglasses

Striped shirt, jeans, white sneakers #casualoutfit

Right after getting my haircut with my friend Sarah, the weather took a turn. It had been sunny all day and a couple of minutes after stepping out of the salon a summer rain storm poured down. We took the photos under the rain anyways. There was so much wind blowing my (very short) hair every which way. We couldn't stop laughing at the spontaneous yet difficult situation. What do you think of my new haircut? I just got a trim yet I feel like I shed pounds (of hair) ;) 

Juste après m'avoir coupé les cheveux avec mon amie Sarah, le temps a changé. Il faisait un soleil radieux et quelques minutes plus tard, une averse d'été s'est abattue sur nous. Nous avons quand même pris les photos sous la pluie. Il y avait tellement de vent qui soufflait mes cheveux (tout court) dans tous les sens. On n'arrêtait pas de rire tellement la situation était spontanée et difficile. Que pensez-vous de ma nouvelle coupe de cheveux? Je me les suis fait rafraîchir et j'ai l'impression d'avoir perdu du poids (capillaire) ;)

Striped shirt, jeans, white sneakers #casualoutfit

Striped shirt, jeans, white sneakers #casualoutfit
photos: SARAH
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, casual yet stunning :)

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks very cute! Love your outfit too. Happy Friday!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...